What happens to your notice?
In this context we would like to introduce our whistleblowing system to you. This system will enable you to give notice of a (possible) infringement, e. g. in the fields of corruption, cartel or conflicts of interest.
The whistleblowing system is a kind of „early warning system" and is also an important control in our Compliance structure. It allows us to initiate appropriate countermeasures in a timely manner so that far-reaching consequences can be avoided or mitigated.
You may send your message to the following email address:
In order to follow up your message appropriately it is highly important for us to gain as much information as possible. Therefore, please provide as many details as possible, e. g. by considering the following questions:
- Where and in which country did the incident happen?
- When did the incident happen?
- Are executives of Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems Europe GmbH involved in the incident?
- Precise description of the affected area / department / site / project
- What is the estimated total damage in EUR, if applicable?
- In case customers suffer damages by the incident, please indicate their respective company data (name, address, form of organisation) as precise as possible
- Same applies in case other third parties are involved
Documents may be attached as evidence which is very much appreciated and helpful for us.
All incoming messages, documents and conversations will be treated strictly confidential. Whistleblowers do not need to be afraid of any kind of sanctions, as long as the concern was raised in good faith.